Our Property Management Services
We at DS Huber Real Estate Group, LLC, understand that your rental investments are important to you. We have owned and managed single-family rental properties for owners and investors in the Lansing area since 2004. We will also help you increase your investment property portfolio with our on-staff Acquisitions Management team. We will search for and analyze available deals and help you maximize your investment capital. We are here to help you get the most out of your valuable rental property.
If you own or wish to start investing in single-family rental properties in the Lansing area, please contact us. Let us show you the benefits of working with an experienced management company so you can enjoy the fruits of your investment.
Our residential property management services range from full service management where you do nothing but receive checks and statements every month to a variety of limited services.
Our current owners may live across the street, across the state, across the nation, or across the ocean from their investment properties: we have owners who are part of our team as well as owners who have never even been to Michigan. Some live across the country and some live on the other side of the world, as far away as Turkey and Israel. We have experience and are well equipped to work with international owners.
If you have investment funds on which you want to maximize returns but don’t want to deal with tenants, toilets or trash, or you have existing properties you are tired of dealing with, our full service management is the way to go. We have you covered from start to finish.
We have an experienced team, including:
- An Acquisitions manager who is a seasoned investor. He puts together and analyzes lists of great investment opportunities on a regular basis.
- A turn coordinator to get new properties ready to lease.
- A full time marketing agent to list and show your properties, find the best residents possible, and close on the deal with the lease signing.
- A property management team to act as liaison between our entire team, owners, and tenants. Your Property Management Team will schedule maintenance requests from tenants, handle a turn between tenants, and set up rental inspections, as well as collect rent and distribute legal notices.
- An experienced management team to make sure your investment is maximized.
If you are more involved and just need help managing parts of your portfolio, we offer each of the following on an individual basis:
- “Babysitting” your properties during a short-term or long-term absence
- Resident marketing and selection
- Investment property location and analysis
- Coordination of turning a property in preparation for renting
- Handling maintenance calls
- Budget-centric management
- Initial Rehab coordination
- Real time, online reporting
- Copies of bills, receipts, and documents viewable online
- Negotiating leasing rates
- Hundreds of financial reports to suit your reporting preferences
- Pre-move-in inspections
- Tenant screening service
- Move out inspections
- Year-end tax statements
- Maintenance services
- Routine, preventive maintenance
- Eviction management
- Collections management
- Rent collection
- Security deposit management
- Bill payment
- Maintenance reports
- Vacancy reports
- Move-in photos
- Move-out photos
- Starting in 2020, a $100,000 liability insurance policy will be required for all tenants signing new leases.